The Commonwealth Youth Summit, with the theme ‘An Intergenerational Convergence’. The Commonwealth Youth Council (CYC) is the officially recognized voice of the more than 1.2 billion young people in the Commonwealth. It is the largest and most diverse youth-led organization in the world. CYC plays an integral role in advancing the youth development agenda and coordination of activities and policies of the Commonwealth in the field of youth. The council works for and represents the voice of all young people within the 52 Commonwealth nations.
Organised by the Commonwealth Youth Council in partnership with the Commonwealth Secretariat and the Malaysian Government, the Commonwealth Youth Summit will be the first of its kind. Key topics of focus are: Climate Policy and Finance, Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship, Peacebuilding & Global Inequality and Social Cohesion.
- Exchange Experiences with the most passionate youth leaders
- Foster learning, inspire and expand capacity
- Have the right opportunities and support, youth-led projects can make a real change in societies
- International participants selected and funded through their Commonwealth Member State, international participants selected through an open application process and self-funded for travel and local participants
- Please note that delegates will bear the cost of flights and accommodation; no financial assistance will be provided by the Commonwealth Youth Council
- You must be a youth leader working in fields linked to one of the four themes of Climate Policy and Finance, Digital Economy and Entrepreneurship, Peacebuilding, or Global Inequality and Social Cohesion
Eligible Regions: 52 Commonwealth nations
If you are interested in attending this event, please register as a delegate through online
Application Deadline: October 3, 2017 (4 Days Remaining)