Japan Student Services Organisation (JASSO) is an independent administrative institution established under the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Monbukagakusho). JASSO comprehensively administers scholarship programs, support programs for international students, and student support programs. The purpose of these programs is to foster the development of creative individuals who, rich in humanism, will become the leaders of society in the next generation, while at the same time to promote international understanding and exchange.
A Monthly stipend of JPY 80,000 will be provided to the selected applicants.
The applicant must satisfy following conditions. Please contact your home school or Japanese school for details:
- Students enrolled in a regular course of study in a higher educational institution outside Japan (home school).
- Students accepted by Japanese school under a student exchange agreement or other student exchange arrangement with their home school.
- Students demonstrating excellent academic and personal records at their home school.
- Students not having the financial means to study in Japan.
- Students, upon termination of the period of study in Japan, will complete their studies at their home school.
- Students eligible for ‘Student Visa’(For study in Japan for 90 days or less, Japanese school will arrange the status of residence.?
- If students receive other scholarships together with this scholarship for the study in Japan, the total amount of monthly stipend of other scholarships should not exceed the amount of this scholarship (JPY 80,000 per month).
- Students cannot receive any other scholarship from the Japanese government or JASSO together with this scholarship.
- Open for All except Japan.
To apply and for more information visit here
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!