The 3rd ASEF Young Leaders Summit (ASEFYLS3) is dedicated to the topic of Ethical Leadership. The forum investigates 3 critical levels of leadership, namely:
We: Team leadership
All: Societal leadership
These 3 levels are at the core of the conversations, action-planning, learning experiences and networking of ASEFYLS3, all integrated in the 11-angle focus of the topic:
- Religion and Spirituality
- Science and Technology
ASEFYLS3 adapts a 360° approach to leadership which recognises the very act of leading to be present across all spectrums of society—from home, to the classroom, in a business meeting to the streets. ASEFYLS3 is for young people who are willing to critically reflect, re-imagine and shape the notion of leadership — starting from themselves, within their communities and on an Asia-Europe scale.
Are you ready to dissect and reconstruct the meaning of leadership?
Join ASEFYLS3 in Brussels, Belgium this October to find out!
The 3rd edition of ASEFYLS moves beyond the conference borders. The participants of ASEFYLS3 will join a 5-step programme:
Initial insights on the topic and the 11 thematic angles through webinars and group/individual tasks.
- This year ASEF is making the webinars open for the whole ASEFEdu community – join our thought-tickling conversations online! Streamed on our ASEFEdu Facebook page.
- On-site at ASEFYLS3:
The core element of ASEFYLS3 is for the participants to develop ideas, project and commitments in the form of spin-off activities linked to leadership and sustainable development in local communities and collaboratively with the ASEFYLS3 peers.
Networks triggers movements! ASEFYLS3 has enhanced its networking element among the participants, speakers, facilitators and partners. ASEFYLS3 will expand your professional and private group of connections.
ASEFYLS is always at a close proximity to the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) political process. ASEFYLS3 is aligned with the 12th ASEM Summit (ASEM12), where the youth voice and commitments will be voiced out at ASEM12 and other relevant Ministerial Meetings.
ASEFYLS3 promotes the leadership of paying forward. ASEFYLS3 alumni will be supported in rolling out ideas and initiatives to spread their talent and work beyond the ASEFYLS framework.
- Citizens of any of the 51 Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) partner countries between the ages of 18 – 30
- Action-oriented and creative doers ranging from students and academics to young professionals and entrepreneurs from all societal sectors
- Individuals with strong command of English (written and verbal)
- Applicants who are ready and available to actively participate in a 8-week online preparatory phase, 4 days on-site phase and followed by a post-project phase composed of alumni led online and offline initiatives
Eligible Regions: Asia and Europe
- Submit the online application form by Sunday, 20 May 2018, GMT 23.59.
- Look out for the confirmation email upon your successful submission; if you do not receive it, it might have landed in your junk/spam folder.
- ASEF will announce the application outcome during the second half of June 2018. You will receive an email with your result. Don’t forget to also follow our ASEFEdu Facebook page and Twitter account for all the latest updates.
Application Deadline: May 20, 2018 (14 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries
Drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +65 6874 9716.
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!