Connect with us

NEWS

#EndSARS protest was aimed to remove me from office, says Buhari

Published

on

Buhari sacks NBC boss, appoints Ilelah as new DG amid Twitter ban

Ad

President Muhammadu Buhari has claimed that last year’s #EndSARS protest against police brutality was targeted to remove him from office.

Buhari declared this in an interview on Arise TV, aired Thursday morning and monitored by Top Naija.

The President said that those who took part in the protest have made Nigeria repulsive to investors.

Buhari also faulted the protest on the deteriorating inflow of foreign direct investment to the nation.

He was asked how he could improve foreign direct investment in Nigeria.

Responding, he said, “This question was answered last year when there was the #EndSARS protest. You remember the young people that wanted to march here and remove me?”

He added, “Tell the young people to behave themselves and make the country safe, then we can attract real investors to the country.”


Ad


✅Access Complete Primary & Secondary Education Online>CLICK HERE!💃


PASS WAEC, JAMB-UTME, NECO, BECE ETC IN 1 SITTING. GUARANTEED FREE👌