Malala Fund is working toward a world where all girls can learn for 12 years and lead without fear.
We advocate for resources and policy changes needed to give all girls a secondary education.
The girls we serve have high goals for themselves and we have high expectations for leaders who can help them.
We invest in developing country education leaders and front-line organisations the people who best understand girls in their communities in regions where most girls are missing out on secondary school.
Reports to: Education Finance Campaign Manager
Status: 6-month contract; February – July 2018
- Significant new sources of finance are needed in order to reach the Sustainable Development Goal target for all girls to receive free, safe, quality education.
- Malala Fund wants to play a major role in boosting the ambition to secure the necessary investments to get every girl into school.
- The Education Finance Campaign Consultant will serve as a key member of the small team leading Malala Fund’s work on this topic – one of the organisation’s top strategic priorities for 2018.
- You will be a networker and relationship builder, with a track record of effectively and creatively reaching decision makers to influence policy decisions.
- Working with colleagues, manage the day-to-day on Malala Fund’s education finance campaign in key countries, ensuring close integration with the organisation’s advocacy, campaigns and communications activities.
- Identify opportunities for including Malala Fund’s signature programme(s), the Gulmakai
- Network (and Girl Advocacy Programme where applicable), into the organisation’s education finance strategy.
- Develop and maintain a wide network of contacts across the national education sector, relevant groups and individuals.
- Represent Malala fund in cross-sector and coalition work, identifying strategic opportunities to partner with allies and influence decision makers.
- Draft campaign materials, including briefings and flyers, for sign off by colleagues.
- Help develop campaign narrative and strategies for media relations and supporter mobilisation, informed by advocacy priorities and intel.
- Support colleagues in gathering assets including stories, photos and video, needed for campaign development.
- Deliver regular progress and intel reports to enable ongoing evaluation and course correction of campaign strategies.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
School closed? Get access to Complete Secondary School Education (JSS1-SS3) CLICK HERE!
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and a Cover Letters indicating “Education Finance Campaign Consultant” in the subject line of your e-mail.
Follow us on Instagram | Advertise With Us | Promote Your Music