Using a case study methodology, Fellows identify new solutions to real life conservation challenges. Over the course of the month, Fellows attend dynamic sessions, participate in collaborative and independent projects, and attend field trips.
The curriculum is delivered by a faculty of global experts who work closely with each carefully selected cohort of Fellows to explore new ways to apply market-based approaches to environmental issues.
Kinship Fellows join a community of practitioners, where they continue to network and collaborate to address environmental challenges. The global network of 264 Fellows in 51 countries across 7 continents is collaborative, innovative, and dedicated to effective conservation.
Fellows bring home new ideas, tools, and inspiration. Their success benefits their organizations and the greater conservation community.
Those who are selected receive a $6000 stipend and a month of valuable training.
- Kinship looking for conservation leaders with at least five years of experience, who are deeply committed to conservation, involved with the implementation of market-based approaches to solving environmental problems, and ready to be part of an expanding community of global leaders.
- A key part of the Fellows application is a proposed project describing an environmental issue related to the applicant’s work and the plans to develop a solution using market approaches.
- Successful applicants will be familiar with business and economic principles and work in a setting where these principles can be integrated with conservation work. 18 applicants are selected to participate in the training program.
- Possess a minimum of a four-year U.S. college degree (or its equivalent).
- Have a minimum of five years of relevant work experience, after completing a degree.
- Be proficient in spoken and written English.
- Be a conservation practitioner (rather than an academic or researcher).
DEADLINE: January 8, 2019
To apply and for more information visit here
Subscribe to TN Daily!
Follow us on Instagram | Advertise With Us | Send Us News Tips | Promote Your Music