Vanier Canada Graduation Scholarship is launched by the Government of Canada to provide three years of scholarship for students of doctoral studies who want to complete their Ph.D. from the universities of Canada. It provides around $50,000 per year for three years to the students during their study.
The participants shall get a chance to complete their doctoral study at their preferred university in Canada with full or partial scholarships.
The applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- be nominated by the institution at which they want to study
- must be pursuing first his/her doctoral degree
- have completed not more than 20 months of doctoral studies as of May 1, 2019
- have achieved a first-class average, as determined by his/her institution
- must not hold, or have held, a doctoral-level scholarship or fellowship from CIHR, NSERC or SSHRC to undertake or complete a doctoral degree
- not hold a faculty appointment concurrently with a Vanier Scholarship
Eligible Regions: Open for All
The applicants have to be complete the application process via ResearchNet.com in the following way:
- complete the listed tasks mentioned in the application kin ResearchNet
- preview the full application using the “Preview Application Materials” task
- print the entire application.
- save the PDF version of the completed application
- submit the completed electronic application through ResearchNet by completing the “Consent and Submit Application” task
Application Deadline: October 31, 2018 (118 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries
For further queries, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org