The AFRINIC Fellowship program seeks to create a chain of AFRINIC ambassadors in AFRINIC’s service region. The program aims to promote AFRINIC’s mission, and provide an opportunity for fellows to participate to at least one of AFRINIC’s public policy meeting.
The fellowship offers:
- Hotel Accommodation (Bed and Breakfast)
- Per Diem
- Full travel cost (air ticket and airport drop off from the airport to the venue)
- Travel insurance
- The AFRINIC fellowship is for individuals representing small organisations, universities, and organisation that are actively involved in Internet operations and development or ICT policy in their countries and respective communities. The fellow is expected to positively and actively contribute to Internet number resource management awareness and policy development in the AFRINIC service region.
- Must be a resident of an African nation.
- Don’t need to be an AFRINIC member.
- Are involved in the Internet community.
- Are willing to report on how this fellowship has benefited you/your Organisation/country within an agreed time frame.
DEADLINE: February 18 2018
To apply and for more information visit here
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!