There’s been a massive gas leakage from pipelines around Computer Village, Oba Akran Area of Lagos on Wednesday.
The spokesperson for the National Emergency Management Agency(NEMA) (South West), Ibrahim Farinloye, has advised residents against using anything inflammable in a statement on Wednesday.
“Residents around Computer Village, Underbridge Awolowo Way, and Oba Akran axis, Anifowose Street, Medical Road must not open shops or use open naked fire for safety reasons,” he said.
“Distressed alert just received indicates massive leakage of gas pipeline around these areas.”
💰Make, Manage & Multiply More Money FREE CLICK HERE👌
How to JAPA to the UK easily [Free Application Templates]