TopNaija.ng is one of Nigeria’s leading youth platforms. We create digital content and offline events to entertain, educate and empower young Africans.
We’re looking for some exceptional people to join us as we build TopNaija.ng into a world-class company. If you’re looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself in a fast-paced startup environment and drive real impact on the continent, you’re in the right place – show us what you’ve got!
Benefits of joining the TN squad include:
- Real responsibility and decision-making power from day one
- A virtual communication structure and flexible remote-work opportunities that allow you to deliver from anywhere
- A quarterly bonus structure that rewards you based on performance
- Ability to track your impact on thousands of lives through data and customer feedback and many more
Staff Writer: Write and curate contents for TopNaija.ng that helps attract and engage readers.
Content Intern: These roles are perfect for someone hoping to get 2-3 years of work experience before heading to graduate school, others are perfect for people who like working in fast-growing environments focused on delivering results and making a real difference.
Applicants MUST be based in Lagos and MUST have 24/7 uninterrupted internet service, a PC, Knowledge of WordPress and SEO. You’d be working from Home.
Applicants must be reliable, creative, consistent and with a flair for writing. No copy and paste allowed. An experience working for other blogs in the past is an added advantage.
Age: 20-27 years
Education: English Language or Creative Writing Interns, Graduates awaiting National Youth Service, Fresh Graduates that have just completed NYSC.
Applicants must possess 90% of the following skills:
– Time Management.
– Monitoring of New Stories and News.
– Reading Comprehension.
– Vast Knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat).
– Good sense of humor.
– Ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to generate unique content.
– Ability to create a content from a picture or video.
– Able to engage and embrace the community through frequent posts online.
Remuneration: Pay is aligned with online media standards.
How To Apply
Send mail to email@example.com
The mail should contain a cover letter of about three paragraphs detailing why we should hire you for the position of a Staff Writer or Content Intern.
Also provide your social media handles in the mail.
Additionally, candidates who have successfully maintained Blogs/social media pages should provide links