The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is seeking leaders from Brazil, China, India, Russia and the USA. The German Chancellor Fellowship is offering you an opportunity to enhance and step up your career in Germany regardless of your line of work.
- Depending on your qualifications, a monthly fellowship of €2,150, €2,450 or €2,750 will be granted
- Individual mentoring during our stay in Germany
- Supplementary financial backing will be offered for accompanying family members, travel expenses or a German Language course.
- You can make contact with other fellows and representatives of German companies and institutions while you are on your study tour in Germany
- To help you preserve contact with collaborative partners in Germany, an extensive alumni sponsorship will be offered.
- The applicant must be a national of the United States, the Russian Federation, The People’s Republic of China ,Brazil or India
- Bachelor’s or equivalent academic degree completed less than twelve years before the beginning of the fellowship (1 October of the year following application)
- Initial proven leadership experience; applicants with a preponderantly academic background should have acquired initial leadership experience in addition to their own research activity
- German or English language skills
- A letter of motivation (approx. 2 pages)
- A project plan (approx. 3 pages); candidates must draw up their project plan independently and discuss it with their intended host prior to application
- A detailed statement, including confirmation of supervision, by the host in Germany
- Two references by individuals qualified to comment on the candidate’s professional, personal and/or academic background
Eligible Regions: Brazil, China, India, Russia, USA
For information regarding application process, please follow the given link
Application Deadline: September 15, 2018 (127 Days Remaining)
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!