The Stanford Africa MBA Fellowship Program covers tuition fees and associated fees for citizens of African countries with financial need who wish to obtain an MBA at Stanford GSB. Six Stanford Africa MBA Fellowships are offered annually.
- Coverage of full tuition fees and associated fees (approx. US $170,000)
- For those who are applying and make less than US$20,000, the Stanford Graduate School of Business Admissions will waive your application fee.
- You must be a citizen of an African country. Dual citizens are eligible for the fellowship as long as you hold citizenship in an African nation.
- You must have completed, or be in the final year of completing, your university studies. If you studied at an undergraduate or graduate institution in Africa, we especially encourage you to consider applying for the Stanford Africa MBA Fellowship Program.
- African citizens who studied in countries outside of Africa are also eligible for the fellowship.
Eligible Regions: African Countries
- To be considered for the Stanford Africa MBA Fellowship, you must apply to the Stanford MBA Program in either Round 1 or Round 2.
- You must submit the essay with your complete MBA Program application by the appropriate application deadline.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2019 (204 Days Remaining)