The SARB GDP seeks to contribute to selected graduates overall economic activity and output by equipping them with knowledge of, skills in, and exposure to the role of the central bank in the economy and of the financial sector in general. The SARB GDP is specially designed to provide access to broad knowledge and expertise. Graduates will have the opportunity to work for a reputable institution that has a critical role to play in the South African economy.
Graduates will receive a competitive salary for the duration of the programme.
You meet the requirements if you:
- have completed or are about to complete a postgraduate degree;
- have attained or expect to attain an average of over 65% in your final year;
- have a strong desire to work in financial services and/or policy making;
- have a proven track record of academic excellence;
- have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- are a South African citizen; and
- Are a curious and keen learner.
DEADLINE: April 12 2018
To apply and for more information visit here