The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA) offers Scholarships in Information Technology to interested Nigerians who are willing to undergo a Masters of PhD program in any Overseas University.
14th November, 2017
Fields Of Study
Information Technology related fields, and law.
– PhD: Only University and Polytechnic Lecturers with MSc in any Information Technology related field are eligible to apply for sponsorship.
– MSc: Holders of First Class or Second Class (Upper) Honours Bachelor’s degree, in Information Technology related field and Law.
Interested applicants should take the following steps;
– Applications will be made online through the registration form on the NITDA website.
– Scan and attach your passport photograph (must be in jpg format) which should not be larger than 50kb.
– You should scan and convert your certificate to a PDF file which should not be larger than 100kb.
If you still have any questions or experience any difficulties with the application system, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Success leaves clues. Join Bovi Ugboma, Olakunle Soriyan, Toyin Abraham, Dayo Adeneye as they share their Success Secrets at the Success Stories Africa 2017, This November 11th 2017. Seats are limited. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW.