Application Deadline: December 15th, 2018
“Envision The Future” is Dell EMC’s annual graduation project competition for senior undergraduate students from universities in Turkey, Middle East and Africa. The competition is intended to spark the creativity of students for their graduation projects to play an active role in the Transformation of IT and get the opportunity to shine and win prizes.
- Become a major contributor to the advancement of Cloud, Big Data, High-Performance Computing, IOT, AR, VR and Information Security
- Take part and transform your ideas into potential business opportunities
- Network, learn and prepare for the next big step in your career
- Students should have a faculty member as their official academic advisor and mentor.
- Students should have a strong academic standing, validated by the Head of their Department.
- The correctness of the information provided by the students should be validated by the official signature and stamp of the Dean of their college/institute.
- No students should be listed in more than one project.
- At the time of submission, all the members of student teams should not be full-time employees of any organization whatsoever, whether it is private, public, or non-governmental.
- The deadline for submitting Project Abstracts is 15th December 2018
- Students who wish to participate should be in their senior year and should be enrolled in any of the Dell EMC External Research and Academic Alliance in the Turkey, Middle East and Africa region.
Winners of the competition will receive cash prizes as below:
- First place will receive a cash prize of $5,000
- Second place will receive a cash prize of $4,000
- Third place winner will receive a cash prize of $3,000
All the team will get recognition certificates for their achievement.
A formal award ceremony will be organized at one of the major Dell EMC events in the region. All the members of the winning team and their academic advisor(s) will be invited to attend the ceremony along with senior officials from their university/college.
For More Information: