Connect with us

Entertainment

Manchester City defender, Kyle Walker hosts a sex party amidst lockdown

Published

on

Manchester City defender, Kyle Walker hosts a sex party amidst lockdown

Manchester City defender, Kyle Walker, hosted a sex party with two escorts while on Coronavirus lockdown.

 

The footballer, 29, and a friend reportedly paid £2,200 to the two escorts, Louise McNamara, 21, and a 24-year-old Brazilian call girl to visit his Cheshire home on  Tuesday.

 

After the escorts left on Wednesday, Walker took to social media to tell his fans to stay at home and observe the measures put in place to halt the spread of Coronavirus in the UK.

 

In his message to his fans, he said: ‘“Stay indoors, keep washing your hands, keep following the protocols and just protect the NHS.

 

“It’s been tough, but first and foremost, we have to think about other people’s health and protecting the elderly and family members that can spread it.”

 

One of the women, Louise, has now exposed the footballer following their sex party together,.

 

She told The Sun: “I work with an agency in Manchester. I got a message from my boss saying a high-profile client was looking for somebody classy.

 

“I got a cab from Manchester to the address and a driver picked me up outside and took me to the gates of his apartment.

 

“Then his friend came out and met me. There was another girl in the car too.”

 

Walker tried to keep his identity secret but after the girls went for a cigarette on the balcony, the other told Louise “Kai” was a “soccer player”.

 

Louise said: “I didn’t know who he was at the time. But I took a few photos of him.”

 

The single mother-of-one and criminology student added: “Kyle really should know better.

 

“On the one hand he’s inviting strangers round to his house for sex, and the next day he’s lecturing everyone on the need to stay safe. He’s a hypocrite and putting people at risk.”

 

According to her, she left Kylie’s home with the other woman at around 2am on Wednesday.

 

Kyle Walker who has 48 caps for England, has apologised for the incident.

 

He said: ‘I want to take this opportunity to issue a public apology for the choices I made last week. I understand that my position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model.

 

‘As such, I want to apologise to my family, friends, football club, supporters and the public for letting them down.’

 

Manchester City have confirmed that the will be opening disciplinary proceedings into the defender’s behaviour ‘in the coming days’.

 

A spokesman for the club said: ‘Manchester City FC are aware of a story in a tabloid newspaper regarding the private life of Kyle Walker in relation to a breach of the UK lockdown and social distancing rules.

 

‘Footballers are global role models, and our staff and players have been working to support the incredible efforts of the NHS and other key workers in fighting the effects of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, in any way we can. Kyle’s actions in this matter have directly contravened these efforts.

 

‘We are disappointed to hear the allegations, note Kyle’s swift statement and apology, and will be conducting an internal disciplinary procedure in the coming days.’

 

School closed? Get access to Complete Secondary School Education (JSS1-SS3) CLICK HERE!

Follow us on Instagram | Advertise With Us | Promote Your Music

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *