Job Title: Liaison Officer
- Manage, supervise, perform and coordinate all functions relating to liaison, corporate services, government relations, client relations and Nigerian content.
- Support the bidding team.
- Manage and supervise the care, repairs, cleaning, maintenance, upgrades of the company facilities in Lagos.
- Monitor company competition and advise company management.
- Manage and supervise Nigerian content development activities of the company.
- Liaise with and continually manage the company’s relations with the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)
- Ensure the company is up to date and in line with all the laws, rules and regulations.
- Manage and supervise all labor and industrial trainees for the company in the Lagos environs.
- Support the Project Management team.
- Contribute to technical and commercial documents and forms for bids and on-going projects.
- Contribute to Nigerian content and liaison related material for bids and on-going projects.
- Contribute to vendor management and supply chain management.
- Preparation of weekly Nigerian content reports for on-going projects.
- Perform other duties as directed by the company management.
- Higher National Diploma/B.Sc. in any Science courses or its equivalent qualifications in Business related disciplines. Possession of relevant Professional Certificate will be an advantage.
- Must have at least 20 years experience in Liaison, Corporate Services, Government Relations, Client Relations, Management, supervision functions.
- Good general knowledge of Oil field operations in both Onshore and Offshore locations
- Good planning and organizational skills, can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong technical background and skill for details
- Good communication skills at all levels, computer literate.
- People skills, demonstrate ability to work with diverse workforce effectively and coach and mentor.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to clients and project team members in fluent English.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments concurrently without sacrificing quality. Able to focus work activities on goals and project needs.
- Solid understanding of project management principles, how cost and schedule control support those principles and other functions in a cross functional project team.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with peers, subcontractors, superiors, customers and subordinates despite a project environment.
- This position offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package commensurate with what is to be expected in the Oil & Gas industry.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Follow us on Instagram | Advertise With Us | Promote Your Music