The Independent National Electoral Commission adhoc staff recruitment for 2019 elections in Nigeria is in progress. You can apply online at the INEC recruitment portal and you can also download INEC recruitment form which you can fill offline.
According to the Chairman of the INEC, Prof. Mahmud Yakubu, the commission would recruit about one million ad hoc members of staff for the conduct of the 2019 general elections.
According to him, the ad hoc workers to be deployed for the polls will be about 300 higher than the 700 engaged for the 2015 general elections.
He said, “The projected increase in the number of ad hoc (members of ) staff to be engaged in the elections by the commission arose from the need to make provisions for adequate manpower for the exercise on a general template and, specifically, to take care of peculiar needs for that purpose in some polling units across the federation.”
2019 INEC Recruitment Portal
The registration and login portal INEC Recruitment for 2019 Elections in Nigeria is : http://pres.inecnigeria.org
How To Apply for INEC adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019
- Go to : http://pres.inecnigeria.org/app/inec-iasd/applicant/registration.html
- Select the position you are applying for.
- Select your eligibility eg if you are a student, INEC staff, former NYSC corper etc
- Enter your email address
- Enter the displayed verification code
- Submit your application.
INEC job vacancies open to the public include:
- Supervisory Presiding Officer (SPO)
- Registration Area Center (RAC) Manager,
- Presiding Officer (PO)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)
- Registration Area Technical Support (RATECH).
2019 INEC adhoc Staff Recruitment Requirements
Before you register on the INEC recruitment portal, ensure you have the following ready;
- A functional email address.
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A personal account number.
- A recent and clear plain background passport photograph not larger than 50KB.
- Contact details of referee such as email address and phone number.
- A valid means of identification (Staff ID No./ Student ID No).
- An NYSC Callup Number for former corps members from 2017.
When Will 2019 INEC Recruitment Application Close?
INEC disclosed that the recruitment which commenced on January 15, 2019 will close on January 21, 2019.