Connect with us


How Hilda Baci cook-a-thon was viewed 4.8 billion times globally



Hilda BAci

Hilda Bassey Effiong, affectionately known as Hilda’s Baci, recently cooked her way into global recognition, attempting to secure a place in the Guinness World Records for the longest cooking marathon.

This captivating culinary journey captured the attention of an audience surpassing 4.8 billion, according to a comprehensive report released by P+ Measurement Services, a leading Media Intelligence Consultancy firm.

This analysis sheds light on the far-reaching impact of Baci’s Cook-a-thon, a gastronomic spectacle that has propelled her to the global stage as the world’s most enduring chef. It revealed a fascinating blend of data and insights, breaking down the breadth and depth of media traction that this event achieved worldwide.

hilda baci bassey effiong

P+ Measurement Services meticulously studied the media outreach, sponsorships, public sentiment, and regional participation surrounding this event. It concluded that digital media platforms were pivotal in driving awareness and engagement for the event, accounting for a staggering 87% of all media traction, while traditional media channels made up the remaining 13%.

The report delved into the geographical distribution of media coverage as well, uncovering that a significant 67% originated from Nigeria, Baci’s home country. The United States followed with 15%, while the United Kingdom, Ghana, and Canada contributed 4%, 3%, and 1% respectively. The remaining nations, though featuring lesser media shares, demonstrated varying degrees of interest and coverage.

Hilda Baci

Sentiment analysis revealed that Baci’s Cook-a-thon received a largely positive response, with 85% positive sentiment that Baci can harness to fortify brand loyalty and augment audience engagement. The event’s nimble addressal of any concerns or issues arising during the event was reflected in the contained negative sentiment of 15%.

The breakdown of media outreach by country spotlighted the top five countries contributing the most extensive media coverage. The blend of traditional and digital media data presented a compelling narrative about the event’s expansive reach, impact, and distinctive characteristics.

hilda baci bassey effiong

The extraordinary audience reach of over 4.8 billion stands as a testament to the phenomenal success of Baci’s Cook-a-thon media engagement strategy. The high prevalence of online mentions indicated the influential role of digital media in fostering awareness and engagement about the event.

Sponsorship analysis found that Amore Gardens led the way with 18% media attention, followed by Uber with 14%. BaigeWallet claimed the third spot with 13%, trailed by Arla and Woodscope with 10% and 9%, respectively. However, this prominence in media doesn’t necessarily correspond to the level of financial or logistical support provided but represents the volume of exposure and visibility enjoyed during the event.

Nigeria’s top youth newspaper - actively working to deliver credible news, entertainment, and empowerment to 50 million young Africans daily.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *