GroFin is a pioneering development financier specialising in financing and supporting small and growing businesses (SGBs) across Africa and the Middle East. GroFin combines patient capital and specialized business support to grow emerging market enterprises.
GroFin Focus on Small and Growing Businesses (SGBs) that are grossly underserved by other funds or financiers. Delivers a unique integrated solution for patient risk capital and end-to-end business support to start-up and growing businesses at the SME base. GroFin has fund size of US $100+ Million to funding Nigerian micro, small and medium business (MSMEs) across the country.
To be eligible:
- Your business operates in one of the following countries: Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia, Egypt, South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, Uganda.
- Your business is for profit.
- Your business has a turnover of less than US$ 15 million and assets less than US$ 6 million.
- You require financing between US$ 100,000 and US$ 1.5 million.
- The business is owner-operated and/or the owner is substantially involved in running the business.
Join Us On Telegram | Promote Your Music