Connect with us

Metro

Calaber: Newborn baby suffers burns as lantern falls and causes a fire just as soon as the baby was born

Published

on

Calaber: Newborn baby suffers burns as lantern falls and causes a fire just as soon as the baby was born-TopNaija.ng

TopNaija gathered that A newborn baby suffered burns after a lantern fell just after the child’s delivery in Calabar, Cross River State.

 

According to Big Beezy, an Instagram user who shared the story, the mother of the child, identified as Mrs Okon Daniel, went to a “traditional delivery home” to have her child due to a lack of funds to go to a proper hospital.

 

There was no power supply at the time of delivery, being on Saturday, November 14, 2020, so a lantern was used to illuminate the room.

 

Unfortunately, as the baby was making its entrance, the lantern fell and caught fire, burning the child.

 

At the time the video was recorded, the baby was already 4 days old and had been transferred to a different hospital in Calabar for better care.

 

Below is a video of the child.

 

Achieve Straight-A(s) in WAEC, NECO, JAMB & more-Download ExamblyApp now FREE!

Join Us On Telegram | Promote Your Music

Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *