The Lagos State Ministry of Health has confirmed the third case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in Lagos.
This is the third case of the virus in Nigeria and a new case-independent of the index case.
The Lagos State Ministry of Health broke the news on Tuesday on its Twitter page.
The ministry explained that the case was that of a 30-year-old Nigerian female who returned from the United Kingdom on March 13, observed self-isolation and developed symptoms, thereby testing positive.
The ministry further added that the patient is now receiving treatment.
Third case of #COVID19NIGERIA confirmed in Lagos.
– This is a new case independent of the index case
– 30 year old Nigerian, female
– Returned from the UK on 13th March
– Observed self-Isolation, developed symptoms
– Tested positive
– Now at Mainland GH receiving care pic.twitter.com/f8osZk4Ba4
— LSMOH (@LSMOH) March 17, 2020
Follow us on Instagram | Advertise With Us | Promote Your Music