Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) in collaboration with International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) and the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is implementing a Livelihood Improvement Family Enterprise in the Niger Delta States (LIFE-ND).
To facilitate the implementation of the project, federal government jobs vacancies are open for qualified and competent personnel to fill different positions one of which is the state project cordinator.
Main Responsibilities of state project cordinator
- A key element of the position is to ensure that the project achieves its developmental objectives.
- The State Project Coordinator will be responsible for overall coordination and implementation of the project in the State.
- He/She will be responsible for managing the team of subject matter officers within the State Project Coordination Office (SPCO) and ensuring their performance to implement project activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor or Higher Level University Degree in Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Business Administration or other related discipline with knowledge of contemporary issues in agriculture, agribusiness and rural development.
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience including at least 5 years in agriculture or agribusiness management position in a development project.
- Good writing skills and computer literacy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with detailed CV of not more than 5 pages to the following email addresses: [email protected] , [email protected] , [email protected]
Application Closing Date: April 16, 2019.
Note: This contracted appointment is for a period of one (1) year in the first instance, renewable subject to satisfactory performance acceptable to FGN/IFAD.
More Federal Ministry Of Agriculture Recruitments Opportunities for the Project
- State Rural Institution/Gender and Youth Officer (SIGY)
- State Rural Infrastructure Officer (SRIO)
- State Agribusiness Promotion Officer (SAPO)
- State Finance Officer (SFO)
- Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator (MEC)
- State Project Accountant (SPA)
- Agricultural Engineer