1,830 candidates have been invited for training and recruitment by the Nigerian Air Force.
In a statement signed by the Air Vice-Marshal, Mahmoud El-Haji Ahmed on behalf of the Chief of the Air Staff on Tuesday this announcement was made.
He explained that those invited were successful candidates at the NAF 2019 recruitment exercise.
The invited candidates are to report for training at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo, Kaduna on Monday, August 19, 2019.
They were also asked to come to the training venue with original and photocopies of their credentials and other items.
A total of 50 candidates were shortlisted from each state of the Federation while 30 were selected from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
Read the full statement below:
LIST OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES AT THE NIGERIAN AIR FORCE 2019 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
- The underlisted successful candidates are to resume for training at the Nigerian Air Force Base Kawo Kaduna on Monday, 19 August 2019.
- Candidates are to report with the following:
- Original and Photocopies of Credentials.
- 2 White T Shirts.
- 2 Blue PT Shorts.
- 1 Pair of White Canvas Shoe.
- 3 Pairs of White Socks.
- 3 Pairs of National Dress.
- 2 White Shirts.
- 1 Black Tie.
- 2 Black Trousers.
MAHMOUD EL-HAJI AHMED
for Chief of the Air Staff
SEE FULL LIST
Follow us on Instagram | Advertise With Us | Send Us News Tips | Promote Your Music