It’s the most wonderful time of the year! I sing that phrase in my head every time I type it out…If I am alone, I sing it out loud. How can you not? Christmas is seriously the most wonderful time of the year (sang it again). There is nothing more exciting than putting up the tree or decking your halls — if you have halls, of course. Christmas decorating can be so much fun, and to spark some inspiration, I have compiled a list of some of the most popular DIY Christmas decorations from Pinterest.Take a look and let me know which one of these will have you running to the craft store — or dollar store, if you are cheap like me!
1. These rustic felt Christmas
trees are a knockoff of Target’s. I actually like the knockoffs better!
2. This is just the cutest little Christmas decoration I have ever seen!
Definitely want to make
one of these!
3. Make a countdown to Christmas calendar on a wood log slice.
Two of my favorite DIY
materials combined — chalkboard paint and a wood log slice.
4. Make a bunch of these tiny wooden sleds for your tree.
They are made from popsicle sticks so they won’t cost very much to make. Have you seen the price of ornaments, lately?
5. Tomato cage Christmas trees are an easy way to dress up your porch this December.
All you need is a tomato cage and a string of
6. These Santa
logs would look great on any front porch.
7. Bring a little “joy” to your front door.
Literally. You can try your hand at making one of these or you could
8. Speaking of joy…
How about these
9. Pick up a couple of 4×4 pieces of
lumber and you can make these adorable snowmen, too.
10. Put all your Christmas cards on display with this gorgeous card holder.
This is made from
chicken wire and wood. I love the classy touch that the wreath adds.
11. For those who love a rustic Christmas, these burlap
ornaments are both cheap and easy to make. You can get the Styrofoam ornaments at the dollar store and simply cover them in burlap. Stamp kits are available at most craft stores.
12. Head outside and collect some pinecones and you can make these adorable pinecone Christmas trees.
All you need is the
pinecones, some paint, tiny terracotta pots and a small star.
13. Pick up a box of plastic spoons and make yourself some mini Christmas trees
These are easy to make and they will add a touch of
uniqueness to your Christmas decor.
14. I just love these little mason jar snowglobes.
They seem to be this Christmas’s hot ticket decor item. You can make
one, too. Super easy!
15. Garland is key to any well-decorated home.
This is an easy
garland that you can make with a string of lights and fabric scraps.
So now that you have seen all the greatest decor that Pinterest has to offer…
It’s time to deck those halls!
💃Pass WAEC, JAMB, POST-UTME & more in One Sitting for FREE!💯
How to JAPA to the UK easily [Free Application Templates]