Take a look and let me know which one of these will have you running to the craft store — or dollar store, if you are cheap like me!
2. This is just the cutest little Christmas decoration I have ever seen!
3. Make a countdown to Christmas calendar on a wood log slice.
4. Make a bunch of these tiny wooden sleds for your tree.
5. Tomato cage Christmas trees are an easy way to dress up your porch this December.
7. Bring a little “joy” to your front door.
8. Speaking of joy…
9. Pick up a couple of 4×4 pieces of lumber and you can make these adorable snowmen, too.
10. Put all your Christmas cards on display with this gorgeous card holder.
11. For those who love a rustic Christmas, these burlap ornaments are both cheap and easy to make.
12. Head outside and collect some pinecones and you can make these adorable pinecone Christmas trees.
13. Pick up a box of plastic spoons and make yourself some mini Christmas trees
14. I just love these little mason jar snowglobes.
15. Garland is key to any well-decorated home.
So now that you have seen all the greatest decor that Pinterest has to offer…
✅Enjoy Complete Primary & Secondary Education Online>CLICK HERE!💃
PASS WAEC, NECO, BECE, JAMB & MORE IN 1 SITTING. GUARANTEED👌