The management of Yaba College of Technology, YABATECH invites candidates that didn’t meet up with the cut-off marks of their respective courses to apply for the change of course form.
YABATECH CHANGE OF COURSE ELIGIBILITY.
Candidates who made Yaba College of Technology their First Choice with a minimum score of 160 in the UTME and whose
Post UTME Screening result is not less than 40% are eligible to apply.
All ND Candidates who are interested in B.Sc Degree programmes must have scored a minimum of 200 in the UTME and must have chosen Yaba College of Technology as their first Choice Institution.
Candidates who applied for National Diploma in Mechanical
Engineering are eligible to apply for National Diploma Welding
and Fabrication Engineering.
Interested candidates are to ensure that they have the
requisite requirements for the programme they are changing
to as specified in relevant pages of the 2017 JAMB Brochure .
Candidates who do not meet the requirements for the new
programme will not be considered for admission.
YABATECH: COURSES AVAILABLE FOR CHANGE OF
The programmes available are as follows:
School of Arts, Design and Printing
1. ND (Art and Design) Full Time
2. ND (Fashion Design & Clothing Technology) Full Time
3. ND (Printing Technology) Full Time
School of Civil & Natural Resources
4. ND (Agricultural & Bio-Environmental Engineering) Full
5. ND (Chemical Engineering) Full Time.
6. ND (Marine Engineering) Full Time
School of Environmental Studies
7. ND (Architecture Technology) Full Time
8. ND (Building Technology) Full Time
9. ND (Estate Management & Valuation) Full Time
10. ND (Quantity Surveying) Full Time
11. ND (Surveying & Geo-informatics) Full Time
12. ND (Urban & Regional Planning) Full Time.
School of Industrial & Manufacturing Engineering
13. ND (Industrial Maintenance Engineering) Full Time
14. ND (Metallurgical Engineering) Full Time
15. ND (Wielding & Fabrication Engineering) Full Time
School of Management & Business Studies
16. ND (Office Technology Management) Full Time.
School of Science
17. ND (Statistics) Full Time.
School of Technology
18. ND (Agricultural Technology) Full Time (Epe Campus).
19. ND (Hospitality Management) Full Time
20. ND (Leisure & Tourism) Full Time (Epe Campus)
21. ND (Polymer Technology) Full Time
22. ND (Textile Technology) Full Time
School of Technical Education (STE)
23. Sc (Ed.) Art Education
24. Sc (Ed.) Biology Education
25. Sc (Ed.) Business Education
26. Sc (Ed.) Chemistry Education
27. Sc (Ed.) Computer Education
28. Sc (Ed.) Home Economics Education
29. Sc (Ed.) Industrial Technical Education
30. Sc (Ed.) Integrated Science Education
31. Sc (Ed.) Mathematics
32. Sc (Ed.) Physics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR YABATECH CHANGE OF COURSE.
1. Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
2. Click on Change of Course Payment 2017/2018.
3. Click on Login.
4. Enter your UTME Number.
5. Click on Apply.
6. Click on Confirm Details & Proceed .
7. Click on Pay Now.
8. Click on Make Payment.
9. Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
10. Select any payment option (Pay Now with Internet
Banking, Pay Now at a Bank Branch, Pay Now with
Cards or Wallet).
11. If Payment option selected is Pay Now with Internet
Banking, kindly select your Bank logo and enter your
internet banking details to make payment.
12. If Payment option selection is Pay Now at a Bank
Branch, kindly Click on Print Invoice and proceed to the
bank with the invoice for payment.
13. If payment option selected is Pay Now with Cards or
Wallet, kindly select your card type and enter card details
to make payment.
14. Click on Print Evidence of Payment after a Successful
15. Wait for 24 hours then re-login to continue.
16. Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 , 4.
17. Print out your Payment History.
18. Update your Biodata and Print it.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should
visit the College website click on complaint link or Computer
Centre (PTDF) behind the School of Art, Design and Printing,
for enquires and possible assistance.
The change of course form will be on sale from Monday,
January 8, 2018 and will end Monday, January 15, 2018.
Candidates should check and ensure that they are qualified
for the programme they intended to apply for. Application for
Change of Course does not guarantee admission.
For further enquiries, please visit the Admissions Department
of Registry in Room AA 1, and 24 Old Administration Block.