The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time masters programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded within the school of Media, Arts and Design at the university.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
- Number of Scholarships: There is only one scholarship available.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters in a subject within the School of Media, Arts and Design at the university.
For scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply. Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
As well as completing the relevant Scholarship application form, you will need to provide the following supporting documentation:
- A copy of the letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional or unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course.
- An official copy of your transcript from your most recent/current academic study.
- A reference letter written specifically in support of your scholarship application. This should be written by a previous tutor, professor, academic or employer (where relevant to your chosen degree course) and cannot be the same reference provided as part of your admission application.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent by post.