University of Nigeria, Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) supplementary admission form is out. The application will run fromFriday 22nd December, 2017 till 12th January, 2018. The UNN Supplementary JUPEB Form costs N20,000.
The screening date is 15th January, 2018. The venue of the screening is Department of Political Building.
The programme is expected to last for one academic session (first and second semester). All you need to gain admission into this programme is at least credit pass in your course O’level subject.
Successful candidates after the programme will gain admission into 200 level to study any course of their choice. Candidates are advised to select their correct subject combination else they will be denied admission even if they excel after the final examination.
How to Apply for UNN JUPEB Admission Form
- Go to UNN JUPEB Application Portal
- Enter your phone number in the space provided and click signin
- Fill the form and click submit to generate invoice;
- Proceed to make payment at any bank with your RRR;
- Few hours after payment, go to http://unnportal.unn.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/JUPEB/JUPEBLogin.aspx
- Enter RRR and click submit.
- Finally fill out the form to complete your application.