United Nations needs youth volunteers to monitor and evaluate.
Going under the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the UN reform agenda, assessment is more important to UN than ever because they want to achieve effective system and strengthen the capability of the countries.
- Contributing to national SDG monitoring, evaluation and reporting Supporting monitoring and evaluation of UN Development Assistance Frameworks and Common Country Assessments
- Assisting with innovative forms of data gathering
- Providing analysis and support communications efforts
- Contributing to the development of training programmes on monitoring and evaluation, including building capacities of national and local stakeholders
- Engaging local stakeholders and marginalized groups, particularly in deep-field and remote locations.
- Be between 18-29 years of age
- Have up to two years of relevant work experience
- Be fluent in English or another working language of the United Nations (preferably French or Spanish)
Eligible Regions: Open for All
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2018 (4 Days Remaining)