– What are the likely signs of kidney disease.
– How to detect that a person is suffering from the disease of the kidney.
The kidney is a vital organ in the human body. It is one of the organs that we cannot do without. Also, the kidney is in a pair in the body, that is, we have two parts.
The kidney helps to filter the blood in the human body, it is responsible for the production of urine, waste and extra fluid in the body.
It is also the organ that is responsible for the removal of waste liquid from the blood. Kidney disease can occur to anyone and it is a silent killer because it can kill quietly and with a lot of shock and surprise.
That is why it is important that we stay healthy to avoid the disease of the kidney.
Also, it one does not detect kidney disease in time, it can cause an irreparable damage to the pair of kidney which will in turn, affect the throwing out of urine in the body.
An unhealthy lifestyle is a risk factor that can cause this disease.
However, when an individual is suffering from the disease of the kidney, there are certain indications that will help someone recognize this disease.
Symptoms Of Kidney Disease
The major symptoms of kidney disease include the following;
1. Abnormality or changes in the urinary function is one of the earliest symptoms of kidney disease. You can experience slight changes in both the frequency and amount of your urine.
2. Also, one can experience pain when urinating. Typically, when this disease of the kidney affects an individual, there is always a painful sensaton that one feels when urinating.
3. If a person is suffering from this disease, he might also feel cold most of the times or run fever.
4. The sufferer might also experience fatigue, anemia and general body weakness.
5. You can also see blood in your urine.
6. Shortness of breath, dizziness while working or walking and inability to concentrate can also occur if an individual has the disease.
7. Queasiness is also another symptom of kidney disease. this means that one might experince both psychological and physical discomfort that can even lead to nausea and vomiting.