The Nigeria Defence Academy (NDA), Kaduna has released the admission list of candidates admitted into her postgraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
How To Check NDA Postgraduate Admission List 2017:
Candidates are to check the document below for the Nigeria Defence Academy Postgraduate Admission List;
NOTE: The list is best viewed with a Computer device, not mobile phones.
INSTRUCTIONS TO ADMITTED CANDIDATES
1. Collect the admission letter and schedule of fees at the Postgraduate School, NDA Ribadu Campus Kaduna with effect from 12 February 2018.
2. Come along with original copies of credentials for screening at the Postgraduate School.
3. Only successfully screened candidates will be allowed to register.
4. Registration for semester courses will start on 12 February 2018 and end on 5 March 2018.
5. Please note that the registration will be done online. Each admitted student will be given his/her username and initial password after screening exercise at the PG School to facilitate the online registration.
6. Students are expected to register online within the period and printout 2 copies of Course Registration Forms for the PG School and their respective departments.
7. Any student who fails to register within the specified period shall pay late registration fees as specified in the admission letter.
8. Lectures commences on 19 February 2018.
9. No student will be allowed to register after 3 weeks of commencement of lectures.
Best of luck To You all…
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!