The Institut Français des Pays-Bas is offering several scholarships for students enrolled in Dutch higher education wishing to follow a master’s degree in France in 2018-2019.
The Institut français des Pays-Bas is the French Institute for Language and Culture in the Netherlands. It is located in Amsterdam at the Vijzelgracht and in Groningen at the Oude Kijk in ‘t Jatstraat.
French is not compulsory, it will be assessed according to the training chosen and the language of instruction.
- Application Deadline: April 29, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Monthly allowance: Approximately 600€/month for 10 months; coverage of tuition fees (within the limit of 5,000€) and social security and various advantages linked to the status of French government scholarship holder (housing subsidy, cultural activities…)
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible (except French nationality) are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Students with at least a Dutch Bachelor’s degree, enrolled in a Dutch higher education institution.
All nationalities are eligible (except French nationality)
All disciplines are concerned:
Basic and exact sciences,
Technical disciplines and engineering sciences,
Law, economics, social and human sciences, international trade, management,
French language and literature, history, art history, etc…
- According to the initiative of the President of the French Republic Make our Planet Great Again, applications in a field related to climate change (agriculture, Big Data, biology, chemistry, environmental law and policy, water and waste management, energy, health, earth sciences, etc.) are encouraged.
- English Language Requirements: French is not compulsory, it will be assessed according to the training chosen and the language of instruction.
The application needs to include (in French or in English):
- Application form (Download on the right of the article in the “files”)
- Cover letter, specifying how the study project in France is related to the academic and professional projects of the applicant
- Copies of university degrees and transcripts of records (with grades)
- Two letters of recommendation from a teacher or professional
How to Apply:
These documents must be sent by post to Embassy of France in the Netherlands and by email.