CGStudio is offering scholarships to students for 2018 Spring. CGStudio, a leading online marketplace for 3D models, has established a scholarship program to help support talented students with an interest in the 3D industry.
The topic for the scholarship is: “Influential and Inspirational Digital Artists”
Digital art and computer graphics have revolutionized how we interact with the world, from our entertainment to our education and many points in between. They want to hear about how a digital art creator has influenced you.
Write an essay about an animator, video game designer, or other person in the digital art field whom you admire. Explain why you admire them and/or how their accomplishments shaped their industry. They want to hear from the future artists (or fans) of our industry – let them know who has positively influenced your life.
- 1st Prize – $1500
- 2nd Prize – $1000
- You must be an active and graduating high school senior, or currently and actively enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or graduate college student
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Essays must be wholly the original work of the submitting applicant. Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
- Employees of CGStudio, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- Winner will be required to provide proof of enrollment status and GPA upon selection.
- Research and write an essay on the following topic: “Influential and Inspirational Digital Artists”
- Essay length should be 500 – 1000 words
Essay should be submitted to email@example.com as an attached doc with the filename containing both the first and last name of the entrant, e.g. JOHN_SMITH.
Winners will be notified via email and will be announced on this page no later than May 2018.
For more information, visit CGStudio Scholarship.