Youth Opportunities (YO) is an award-winning global opportunity portal which has been serving more than 4.5 million from every corner of the world. YO creates a perfect bridge between opportunity providers and opportunity seekers so that youth can get free, easy and instant access to all life-changing opportunities.
As a global platform, Youth Opportunities promotes both national and international opportunities to facilitate symmetrical access to information. As a part of our broader aspiration, we want to identify and select talented youngsters for every country, who will promote YO in their respective countries as well as share opportunities with millions of youth. Do you want to represent Youth Opportunities as the face of your country? “YO Global Ambassador Program 2018” is here to give the young leaders this very privilege!
As an Ambassador, you will have to:
- Promote and expand YO’s reach in your country;
- Plan and organize different campaign and program to promote YO in your country;
- Maintain the Social Media pages of YO for that particular country;
- Share active opportunities in your country with YO;
- Collaborate and forge the partnership with different clubs and organizations to undertake mutually beneficial programs;
- Be available to work with Youth Opportunities for a year.
Interested? Youth Opportunities is accepting applications now. Hurry up and apply today!
- Experience working in an international job environment, while closely running projects with people of diverse backgrounds and culture.
- Get the opportunity to contribute to Youth Opportunities’ English blog to boost your profile.
- Receive certificates from Youth Opportunities upon successful completion of the term and nominations to participate in different programs.
- Enhance your network and learn from the top leaders and resource persons
- Represent your country at international level and get a kick-start for your international career.
- Age between 16-30 years old;
- Applicant should be enthusiastic to spread the cause of Youth Opportunities; which is, providing equal access to opportunities;
- University students, especially of the third year and final year are encouraged to apply for this position;
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs etc;
- Demonstrable leadership qualities will be an added advantage for the applicants;
- Women are encouraged to apply.
Eligible Regions: Open for All (Except for Bangladesh. For Bangladeshis, we have a separate Campus Ambassador Program)
- Click the apply now button below to find the application form;
- Please note that you are required to answer this question, “If you are selected as an Ambassador of Youth Opportunities, how would you promote Youth Opportunities in your country?”;
- Please summarize your strategy mentioning your course of action and the key outcome. Be creative and share your ideas.(200-300 Words; The answer has to be in English);
- It takes around 5-7 minutes to fill-up the form, given you have the essay prepared;
- Read the FAQ section which clarifies general queries.
Application Deadline: May 19, 2018 (13 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries
Please write to email@example.com with a subject line of ‘Global Ambassador Program’.