The 10th edition of the Young Diplomats Forum will be taking place in London this July. A week-long event that brings together young future leaders from more than 80 countries.
The Young Diplomats Forum (YDF) is an intensive week-long programme of practical sessions, workshops, policy exercises and institutional visits delivered by world leading experts.
Set up to recognize, enhance and develop the next generation of diplomats, this community of exceptionally bright and accomplished future leaders will gain further insight, tools and opportunities to engage with key stakeholders at a crucial time in their careers and broaden their connections to influence global leaders.
The world’s leading event for young and aspiring diplomats, the YDF will give delegates an unrivaled opportunity to enhance their skills and knowledge in the field of diplomacy and international affairs.
- Contribute to the debate on the top of the global diplomatic agenda
- Attend sessions at Parliament, Facebook Europe Headquarters, Royal United Services Institute, EU Commission and European Parliament Representation Office
- Attend sessions at Parliament, Chamber of Commerce, EU Commission and European Parliament Representation Office
- Workshops on Smart Diplomacy
- Increase your knowledge, contacts and skills sets to boost your career
- Create a lasting legacy of Young Diplomats Forum 2018
Applicants must be between 18-35.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- To apply for this year’s Young Diplomats Forum in London you will need to send us a current CV and personal statement ( no more than 500 words) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information about the application process, please feel free to contact via email on email@example.com or call us on +44(0) 208 853 3293
Application Deadline: June 15, 2018 (37 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries
Call us: +44 (0) 208 8532 3293 Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org www.gdforum.org
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!