Sheffield Hallam University is offering competitive scholarships, discounts, and bursaries for international fee-paying and EU (non-UK) students starting courses in September 2018.Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2018/19. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.Scholarships are awarded to students who can demonstrate excellent academic achievement. Applicants also need to describe how they will stand out from the crowd as an ambassador for Sheffield Hallam University during and after their studies. They are now accepting scholarship applications for courses starting in September 2018. The closing date for applications is 31 May 2018.
- A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
- Undergraduate only – have achieved the English and academic entry requirements for the course. If you are awarded an undergraduate scholarship, you must successfully complete each year of study to continue to receive the fee waiver.
- Have accepted an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
DEADLINE: May 31, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here