The Pearl Initiative Case Study Competition is a competition for University business students in the Gulf Region to submit Case Studies of corporate good practices in accountability and transparency. The Case Study Competition is in line with the Pearl Initiative’s mission to grow a knowledge base on regional responsible business practices and to enhance the capabilities of future business leaders.
The overall aims of the Case Study Competition are to:
- Contribute to documenting and increasing knowledge on corporate accountability and transparency
- Engage and inspire business students in the understanding real-life application of integrity, ethics, responsibility, governance, transparency, and accountability within a business context
- Improve the links between business students and companies
- Reward student capability and performance
- Recognize companies with accountable and transparent business practices
Awards and prizes for the three winning teams:
- The first-place winner will be awarded a trip to attend one of Pearl Initiatives high-level events.
- The students and professors of the top 3 Case Studies will be awarded trophies.
- Certificates will be given to students and professors of the top 10 Case Studies.
- The top 5 Case Studies will be published along with the names of the students, the professors and universities.
- All Participating students will be awarded certificates of appreciation
Undergraduate and graduate law or business students enrolled at an accredited University in the Gulf Region are eligible to enter the competition.
Eligible Regions: Bahrain. Kuwait. Oman. Qatar. Saudi Arabia, UAE
- Students should choose Eco song with good governance.
- Student teams should collect information for the Case Study through secondary research of data in the public domain.
- Students should contact the company profiled directly and interview the relevant responsible executives.
- Student teams should submit their case studies to the faculty champion according to the internal university deadline.
- The faculty champion should submit the case studies by 31 December 2018.
- Case Study submissions have to be signed and endorsed by a faculty member of the university, who is acting as a faculty champion for the Case Study Competition.
- The role of the faculty champion throughout the competition is to communicate, encourage and guide students.
- For reference, a case study template and previous years’ Case studies will be on the website
Application Deadline: December 31, 2018 (60 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries
Contact Mr. Ghadi Khalili, Head of Student Engagement, The Pearl Initiative, via his email mentioned on the flyer. He can also send you the guidelines for the competition.
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!