The University of the West of Scotland masters programmes is delivered in North Cyprus by the Management Centre of the Mediterranean. Students who successfully complete their studies in Cyprus receive a standard UWS degree granted at a formal graduation ceremony in Scotland. Scholarships are being granted on a rolling basis so interested students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
Policy Analysis and Global Governance (MSc)
Applied Social Science – Civil Society and Public Affairs (MSc)
Masters in Teaching English to Students of Other Languages (MEd)
- A unique opportunity for local and international students to get UK education at an affordable and easily accessible location in the Mediterranean.
- Earn a masters in One year, comprising of three semesters.
- The only accredited UK masters degree program in North Cyprus that combines research-based approaches with developing transferable skills.
- Minimum CGPA: 2.5 over 4.0
- English Proficiency: IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL iBT 80
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Applicants are to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Filled application form (available at Apply Now Link.)
- Academic Reference
- Personal Statement
- A copy of passport
- Copies of Diploma and transcripts
- Standard of English – either IELTS, TOEFL certificate or proof that bachelors were taught in the English Language.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2018 (12 Days Remaining)
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!