In collaboration with the Nobel Peace, the Telenor Youth Forum brings together young leaders from around the world to develop digital solutions that reduce inequalities and empower societies.
With physical gatherings in Oslo and in Bangkok, the Telenor Youth Forum is a six month-long programme that is run in collaboration with the Nobel Peace Center (NPC).This event aims to help transform the world we live in by tackling social challenges through digital solutions.
The selected TYF delegates will commit to the programme for six months, over the course of which they will work as a team to create dialogue and engagement around a social challenge.
They will work in collaboration with the overall aim to foster understanding, prosperity and ultimately, peace.
- Explore and Apply your ideas in reducing inequality.
- The chance to work with Nobel Peace & Telenor Youth Forum and learn through practical experience.
- Chance to visit Oslo and Bangkok to share your ideas.
- Help the world to be a better place.
- Between 20 and 28 years of age in 2018;
- Fluent in English;
- A permanent resident in one of the following countries: Bangladesh, Denmark, Malaysia, Myanmar, Norway, Pakistan, Sweden, Thailand;
- Passionate about driving social, economic and/or environmental change in your community with some proven experience;
- Attending university or have completed higher education;
- Someone with big ideas and a desire to make a difference.
Eligible Regions: Bangladesh, Pakistan, Malaysia, Thailand, Myanmar, Denmark, Sweden, Norway
Fill the Online application form.
Different Regions have Different deadlines. Please check your Regional deadline.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2018 (74 Days Remaining)