The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme is looking for outstanding young entrepreneurs from developing and emerging economies who will receive six months of business mentoring and attend the Young Founders Conference in Berlin, Germany from 2 to 6 April 2019. The application form will be open until 1pm CET on 8 January 2019.
What is the Westerwelle Young Founders Programme?
The Westerwelle Young Founders Programme is a fully funded six-month programme for 25 exceptional entrepreneurs from developing and emerging economies. The programme kicks-off with the Westerwelle Young Founders Conference in Berlin taking place from 2 to 6 April 2019. Its focus is to connect young founders from developing and emerging economies with each other and the German startup scene.
- Have recently (in the last 5 years) started a for-profit company with a scalable business model
- Be based in a developing or emerging country or have a strong business focus on developing and emerging economies
- Possess a good working knowledge of English
Please note that foreign applicants must possess valid travel documents (including a visa, if necessary) to enter Germany, and valid travel medical insurance.
– The Westerwelle Young Founders Conference – a week-long conference in Berlin to get to know fellow Young Founders, the German startup scene and strengthen the entrepreneurial skills by attending workshops and meetings (travel and accommodation will be covered by the Westerwelle Foundation),
– A personal mentor – an experienced entrepreneur who will function as a sparring partner with whom to discuss upcoming challenges and new opportunities,
– Monthly peer mentoring calls to share knowledge and support each other,
– Expert sessions on relevant topics (e.g. OKRs, investor KPIs, marketing & sales),
– The Young Founders Network – a strong alumni network to connect with other Young Founders, exchange ideas and find support for existing challenges,
– Exposure to the Berlin startup scene and the public for you and your startup via our social media channels and our networks,
– Assistance beyond the programme as we remain a contact person and will help in finding experts for challenges, offer possibilities to share learnings or celebrate successes.
About The Westerwelle Foundation?
The Westerwelle Foundation for International Understanding was established in 2013 by Dr. Guido Westerwelle, former German Minister for Foreign Affairs, and Ralph Dommermuth, CEO and Founder of United Internet AG in Berlin, Germany. The foundation supports collaboration that transcends borders: between young entrepreneurs, executives and decision makers from around the world. The Foundation globally connects people and ideas and creates spaces for interaction and innovation.
To apply, simply click HERE
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!