Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is New Zealand’s second largest and fastest growing university. AUT has consistently led undergraduate and postgraduate enrollment growth of both New Zealand and international students across the wide range of professional disciplines they teach. They are ranked in the top 2% of universities in the world, ranked 15th in the world for international outlook, and are world-ranked in 11 subject areas. Their School of Business is ranked in the top 4% of business schools worldwide by the Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business.
- At least one scholarship will be available for applicants of M?ori descent
- At least one scholarship will be available for applicants of Pasific descent
- The Scholarship is available to full-time domestic and international students and consists of the equivalent of full-time domestic tuition fees (up to a maximum of 120 points per year) and compulsory student services fees.
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement in their undergraduate study, usually achieving at least an A- average or better in the major of their undergraduate study.
- Be enrolling for the first time in the Bachelor of Business (Honors), the Master of Laws, the Master of Business, or the Master of Philosophy.
- Be enrolling on a full-time basis.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
DEADLINE: December 1 2018
To apply and for more information visit here