The international Doctoral Training in Mathematical Sciences in Paris – MathInParis – Cofunded by Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions offers 40 Ph.D. fellowships within the framework of the European Horizon 2020 program “Marie Sklodowska-Curie Co-funding of Regional, National, and International Programmes”.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration.
- In Nike’s paid internship program, you will get a full immersion into the brand’s culture of curiosity and innovation.
- As an intern you will get to interact with top company leaders, tackle complex business challenges, and build relationships and skills that endure far beyond your several months at Nike.
- You can work on teams such as Design, Global Communications, Digital and Technology, Finance, Supply Chain and practically every other area of the company.
- You will gain access to Nike’s world-class facilities and employee benefits, including product discounts.
In order to complete the application process,you need to send a portfolio . The following information outlines the submission requirements.
- You must be a full-time graduate student concentrating in one of the following fields: Apparel/Fashion, Textile, Product, Interactive/Digital, Graphic or Architecture design
- Skilled at utilization of design programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite products
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to organize thoughts and project details under time constraints
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
DEADLINE: February 12, 2018
To apply and for more information visit here