The Nordic Study Abroad Conference 2018 is a non-profit, educational conference that annually gathers the most ambitious Scandinavian students, high achieving international business professionals, and representatives from the world’s best universities.
Every year the conference gathers 300 of the most ambitious Nordic students and 20 of the world’s top universities. The NSAC Conference 2018 will feature universities such as Oxford University, MIT Sloan School, London School of Economics, New York University, University of Cambridge and many more.
- Nordic Study Abroad Community aims to facilitate information-sharing about studying at and getting admitted to top universities.
- The NSAC Conference seeks to remove the potential barriers for Nordic students aspiring to apply for top universities abroad.
- At the NSAC Conference, students meet and interact directly with representatives from top international educational institutions, and can gather important information on the details of studying abroad – e.g. admission procedures and requirements as well as advice on how to formulate application letters.
- Furthermore, at all NSAC events, students get a chance to meet other mind-like peers and professionals who are eager to share their knowledge and expertise on studying abroad, and how to get ahead with career aspirations at an early age.
- NSAC not only helps students plan their studies abroad but also prides them with an amazing opportunity to establish an international network of people who will surely be invaluable contacts later on in life.
- There are no minimum requirements to qualify to the NSAC Conference 2018, however students from the Nordic countries will have first priority.
- There are only a limited number of seats at the conference, and applications will be ranked in order to ensure that the most motivated and ambitious students get to be at the conference.
Eligible Regions: Denmark, Norway, Sweden
- To apply to the conference you must visit the given link website and open the application form.
- There you must answer a few questions about your education and your interests.
- Then you must upload your CV, a transcript of your most recent grades and write a motivational letter of 300 – 500 words about why you are interested in attending the conference.
- If you have to travel far to get to the NSAC Conference you can apply for The NSAC Travel Scholarship and receive a grant to help you with your travel expenses.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2018 (24 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries