The seventh cohort of Mozilla Open Leaders starts in January 2019! The program is looking for Open Leaders to fuel the Internet Health movement by designing and building projects that empower others to collaborate within inclusive communities.
The Mozilla Open Leader is someone running or starting an open project that supports a healthy Internet. Over the course of the program, they will:
- Receive ongoing 1:1 project help from Mozilla staff and mentors
- Have access to a community of mentors, technologists and more
- Complete modules and provide feedback on Open Leadership Training exploring best practices for project setup and communication, tools for collaboration, community building, and running events
- Get practical experience empowering others to collaborate on their project.
- Passionate and ready to learn and apply open practices to your project or community, supporting the Internet Health movement
- Available to commit at least 3h/week for 14 weeks for attending weekly online meetings and completing open leadership assignments.
- Additionally, participants must demonstrate practical experience at the Mozilla Global Sprint (2 days, March 29-30, remotely or at a local site). If you are participating in our pilot culture track, you’ll be expected to present a case study of your learning to your cohort instead.
DEADLINE: November 30, 2018
Subscribe to TN Daily!
TopNaija.ng is expanding! Content Interns & Bloggers Needed!