Knowledge Steez is organizing a movie making competition to bring forth the issues of social injustice. They are looking for outstanding works on Human rights, Women rights, Child rights, Disability etc. to be expressed to the wider audience. Grab your cameras and bring life to the amazing ideas roaming inside your head to win exciting prizes.
- The video will be screened at either the National or International Conference organised by Knowledge Steez in the month of June and December respectively.
- No legal action will lie against Knowledge Steez regarding this competition.
- Knowledge Steez reserve the right to remove any vedio which is in violation of IPR of any person/ organisation.
- 1st and 2nd Entries will be awarded with Tablet .
- Next top 5 entries will be given Online Certificate Course on Human Rights.
- Certificate will be given to all participants.
As such no qualification required.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
- Send your entries on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Last Date for submission:
30 May 2018
- Declaration of Results: Last week of June
- Topic: Human Rights, Women Rights, Women Empowerment, Child Rights, Rights of disabled persons etc..
- Duration- 3-6 minutes
- There should be no copyright violation.
- IPR of the video will be with Knowledge Steez.
- Any person or organisation from India or foreign countries can submit their entries.
- Language- English or Hindi.
- Content (Relevancy to theme) : 40 Marks
- Movie making skills: 20 Marks
- Clarity: 10 Marks
- Likes on the video: 30 Marks
(The video will be uploaded on our YouTube channel and number of likes will be marked accordingly)
Application Deadline: May 30, 2018 (24 Days Remaining)
For Further Queries
Contact For any information or clarification, contact: Ms. Mahak Rathee Executive Director Knowledge Steez Ph. 778204425 Email- email@example.com