This scholarship provides young people who have demonstrated academic talent with access to quality education. The scholarship will provide full scholarships, including accommodation costs, living costs, travel and tuition fees to students taking courses on campus at Edinburgh. The University of Edinburgh in partnership with MasterCard Foundation Scholars Programme is offering African students with full scholarships over the next seven years.
30th November 2017
Fields Of Study
– Africa and International Development
– Environment and Development
– Global Health and Public Policy
– LLM Human Rights
– Product Design
– Sustainable Energy Systems.
For the undergraduate scholarship program, all courses are available.
– Applicants must qualify academically for admission to the University of Edinburgh. We prefer that applicants apply to this scholarship BEFORE applying to the University.
– Applicants must be AFRICANS.
– Applicants must also be committed to returning to Africa following their graduation to give back to their home community and country.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial needs.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership and service skills to the community.
Interested applicants are required to click here to commence application processes.
Success leaves clues. Join Bovi Ugboma, Olakunle Soriyan, Toyin Abraham, Dayo Adeneye as they share their Success Secrets at the Success Stories Africa 2017, This November 11th 2017. Seats are limited. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW.