UNDP is prioritizing results-based management and quality assurance of its programme and projects. To support the country office respective works as well as programmatic and monitoring processes, UNDP Armenia aims at recruiting Intern(s) with the following duties and responsibilities
- Opportunity to work with UNDP.
- Opportunity to work under the direct supervision of Results-Based Management Associate and in a team with Communications Analyst, Executive Associate, as well as UN Resident Coordinator Office.
- Opportunity to support the country office respective works as well as programmatic and monitoring processes.
- It is expected to be a paid internship. However, please check the official website for further confirmation.
- Education: Applicants to the UNDP Internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) in Social Sciences, Political Sciences, International Relations, Linguistics, Journalism or related disciplines;
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent) in Social Sciences, Political Sciences, International Relations, Linguistics, Journalism or related disciplines;
- Have graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation.
- Computer skills: Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Internet. Skills related to use of office IT equipment. Experience of uploading web-based data.
- Languages: Excellent written and spoken Armenian and English. Russian is an asset.
Eligible Regions: Open for All
- Applications shall be submitted online website. Hard copy and incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A complete application form shall consist of: a Letter of Motivation, on-line Personal History Form (P11), CV, copies of diploma(s).
Application Deadline: June 16, 2018 (16 Days Remaining)