The Accenture Innovation Awards is a year-round program with multiple events that aims to connect innovators and to drive innovation together. This year-round program will ultimately culminate in the Innovation Summit on November 2nd, 2018. The Innovation Awards team consists of a Central Team and 8 Theme Teams. The Central Team interns are responsible for program management, partnerships, open innovation and client value, event management and marketing & communications. The Theme Interns are responsible for defining the theme strategy and executing the theme specific tasks, such as innovation scouting and guiding the theme’s jury process. Together you will work towards one goal: the biggest innovation program of the Netherlands. Within the whole Innovation Awards team, you are given the freedom to pursue various projects.
- Experience within a large international consultancy firm; in which you can build a broad network consisting of Accenture’s employees, partners, and clients.
- A work environment with a focus on your personal development, in which you will receive a lot of responsibility.
- The opportunity to be part of a young and vivid team of ambitious interns and leads.
- Partial responsibility for the organization of the Accenture Innovation Awards 2018, in which you get to know world’s best innovative start-ups and companies.
- Supervision by a team of experienced consultants and the ability to learn about the project approach of Accenture.
- The chance to shadow a consultant during one of their projects and to take a look ‘behind the scenes’ in one of the many industries in which Accenture operates.
- The possibility to execute a graduation assignment or thesis, with access to the knowledge and expertise of Accenture.
- A fair compensation and a laptop.
- Must be comfortable with working in Dutch and English
- Must be able to give 32-40 hours a week
- Education levels must be HBO (end phase) or WO (end phase of Bachelor or Master)
To apply and for more information visit here