The Holland Government Scholarship for International Students at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University
is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s at RSM.
31st January 2018
-The scholarship amounts to € 5,000 for maximum 12 months, one academic year;
-You will receive this only in the first year of your studies. This is not a full scholarship;
-The amount will be transferred in two instalments (November 2017 and February 2018) after you have paid the full tuition fee amount.
To be eligible, fulfill the following:
-Your nationality is non-EEA;
-You are a prospective student, starting your studies in the academic year 2018/2019;
-You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s programme at RSM;
-You meet the specific requirements of the programme you are applying for;
-You do not have a degree from an educational institution in the Netherlands (excluding exchange programmes in the Netherlands).
-In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain programmes. Additionally, the school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents.
The first step is to register for the IBA programme in Studielink. Note that it is not possible to apply for a scholarship in Studielink! Once you have registered yourself, you will receive a link for our online application form (OLAF). Please upload your application documents and a scholarship application letter (max. 1 A4 size page) in OLAF. The application letter should include the following information:
- an explanation why you would need a scholarship, comprising a description of your current financial situation;
- an explanation why you would deserve a scholarship, comprising a description of academic excellence and if applicable other merits;
- a clear financial plan of how you are going to finance year 2 and 3 of the IBA programme;
- a signed statement indicating that other scholarships awarded do not exceed the amount of € 5,000 in total;
- if applicable: certified copies of other scholarships granted;\