The 2018 FRSC recruitment has began as approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria with the Federal Road Safety Corps opening its frsc recruitment portal to receive applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment into the various cadres of the Corps , namely :
- the Officer cadre,
- Marshal Inspectorate (MI) cadre,
- and the Road Marshal Assistant (RMA) cadre in a nationwide recruitment exercise.
2018 FRSC Recruitment Requirements
According to Bisi Kazeem, the Corps Public Education Officer, for the Officer cadre, candidates are expected to possess a first degree from recognized institutions, NYSC Discharge Certificates, and must not be more than 30 years of age.
For the Marshal Inspectorate cadre, he explained that there are three subcategories namely, Marshal Inspector I (MI-I), Marshal Inspector II (MI-II), and Marshal Inspector III (MI-III). According to him, the requirements for MI-I are Higher National Diploma from recognized Institutions, NYSC discharge certificates, Registered Nurse and Midwife, and must equally not be more than 30 years of age.
The requirements for MI-II are Nigeria Certificate of Education (NCE), Registered Nurse or Registered Midwife. Applicants to this cadre must not be more than 28 years of age. For MI-III, Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW), and must equally not be more than 28 years of age.
Application into the category of RMAII requires a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB and must include Mathematics and English Language. For RMAIII, the requirement is a minimum of 3 credits in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. Applicants into the two categories of RMAs must not be more than 27 years of age.
He stressed that Artisans and Tradesmen equally fall into the same categories of RMAs, however, they must possess a minimum of 4 passes in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB, have Trade test or other professional Certificates, valid class of Drivers licence (for drivers and bikers), and must not be more than 28 years of age.
- Kazeem stated that applications to any of the above listed cadres will be done through FRSC recruitment website (https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng), and shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledgement slip for screening.
While he stressed that the exercise attracts no fee, he maintained that applications must be submitted within 6 weeks of the publication of the advert. He added that all enquiries should be directed to 122 (toll free line), 08077690361, 08077690362, or send an email to [email protected]
How To Apply For FRSC Recruitment 2018
- Go to FRSC recruitment portal at : https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
- Click on the cadre job vacancy you want to apply for and fill the form accordingly
- You will receive an email containing your login details
- Go to https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng and login with the details
- Once you are logged in, change your password.
- After changing your password, log out and sign in again
- Once you are signed in, click on “Applications” > “My Applications”
- Click on “Complete Application”
- Complete your application by filling in details of your next of kin, academic history, referees, upload your passport etc
- Submit your application once you are done.
- Print out your forms.